Looking for a Father’s Day gift for dad? Treat him to a getaway in Alaska or the Yukon, or bring him home a locally made keepsake from our Westmark gift stores that will last a lifetime.
If you want to treat dad to a vacation he’ll never forget, book him a stay at Westmark for Father’s Day. If you book now, we have a couple of great specials to take advantage of..
- Enjoy 25% off two or more nights in June and July. With a deal like that, you can afford to tag along with dad!
- When you book online, use code SAVE10 to save 10% on the best available flexible rate. This discount is valid on the flexible rate and not with any other promotions or discounts.
If you find yourself at a Westmark location looking for a gift to bring home for dad, you’re in luck. We stock beautiful gifts from small items to unique statement pieces of art. Check out a few of the highlights below and come visit our gift shops for the full array.
- At McKinley Chalet Resort, Karstens Market features leather can koozies. Leather koozies keep your cans cold, your hands dry and last a long time.
- Alaska-made artisan knives and ulus with handles made from wood, moose or caribou antlers and even walrus ivory can be found at all of the Westmark locations. Some knives and ulus even have scrimshaw on the handles.
- Looking for something that will make a statement? A moose antler carving might be exactly what you’re looking for. Alaska artist Bob Merry’s carvings depict Alaska scenes hand-carved into real moose antlers, resulting in a truly unforgettable piece of art.
Give the gift of experience because there is nothing more valuable than memories. During your stay at McKinley Chalet Resort, visit the tour desk in the lobby to find an excursion like flightseeing, river rafting or an ATV adventure that is perfect for your dad.